REGULATIONS FOR THE PROVISION OF SERVICESUG DROGON THE WEBSITE OF THE INTERNET STORE AVAILABLE AT WWW.LAPARICA.COM ("Terms and Conditions")
Contact with Seller and how to communicate:
- By e-mail; e-mail address [email protected]
- listownie; adres: LAPARICA CONCEPT ul. Artura Grottgera 15/1 00-785 Warszawa Mokotów
- telefonicznie; telefon: +48 782 368 964
The terms used in the Regulations shall mean:
1. Customer - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person but to which special laws grant legal capacity, who makes an Order in the Store;
2. Consumer - in accordance with Article 221 of the Civil Code means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur which is not directly related to his/her business or professional activity;
3. Civil Code - Act of 23 April 1964. (Journal of Laws No. 16, item 93 as amended);
4. Seller – Tamara Gonzalez Perea prowadzącą działalność gospodarczą pod nazwą Tamara Gonzalez Perea TGP CREATIVE z siedzibą w Warszawie (00-785), ul. Artura Grottgera 15/1, NIP: 8513033115;
5. Regulations - Terms of Service for electronic services provided by the online store located at www.tamaragonzalezperea.com and so this document;
6. Online Shop or Store - Internet service available at www.Laparica.com, through which the Customer may in particular place Orders;
7. Merchandise - products offered in the Store;
8. Sales Agreement - agreement for the sale of Goods concluded between Tamara Gonzalez Perea conducting business activity under the name Tamara Gonzalez Perea TGP CREATIVE and the Client, concluded using the website of the Store;
9. Provision of Services - Agreement concluded between TGP CREATIVE. and the Customer on the use of the Online Store located on the website www.tamaragonzalezperea.com;
10. Zamórally - the Customer's declaration of will, aimed directly at concluding the Sales Agreement, specifying in particular the type and number of Goods.
11. Temporary customer account - an account created on the Store's Website in order to place a single order in the Store.
12. Internal supplier - the person making exclusive delivery of the Tamara Gonzalez Perea TGP CREATIVE Goods.
13. Delivery - the act of delivery by the Seller to the Client on the agreed date and quantity of the Goods purchased, through Tamara Gonzalez Perea TGP CREATIVE's internal Suppliers only.
- These Terms and Conditions set out the rules for the use of the online store available at www.laparica.com.
- Orders are accepted - by the Online Store at www.laparica.com.
- The Customer may place Orders 7 days a week at any time of the day.
- The prices listed on the www.laparica.com website are gross prices in Polish zloty, Euros or US dollars and include all components, including VAT (with the distinction of the rate). Prices do not include the cost of delivery and costs associated with shipping abroad.
- The delivery price depends on the payment method selected, the weight and size of the shipment and the choice of delivery method.
- Deliveries are made in the Republic of Poland and all over the world.
- The Order is delivered by the Internal Suppliers of Tamara Gonzalez Perea TGP CREATIVE. When placing an Order, the Customer may express the wish to receive a VAT invoice, which may be attached to the sent electronically to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer.
- Payment for the order can be made via electronic payment system - Tpay.
RULES OF USE OF THE STORE'S WEBSITE
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided by the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of risk to the security of services provided, in particular measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data transmitted over the Internet.
- In connection with the use of the Online Store, the Customer undertakes to:
- to use the Online Store in a manner that does not interfere with its functioning,
In particular, through the use of specific software or hardware,
- not to take actions such as: sending or placing within the scope of the Internet Shop unsolicited commercial information (spam),
- use of any content placed within the scope of the Internet Shop only
In terms of personal use,
- use the Online Store in a manner consistent with Polish law and the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
- to use the Online Store in a manner that does not interfere with its functioning,
CONCLUSION OF THE AGREEMENT
- Information about the Goods given in the Internet Shop, in particular their descriptions, technical and usable parameters as well as prices do not constitute an offer but constitute an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
- In order to conclude a Sales Agreement via the Store, you need to visit the website www.laparica.com, make a selection of Goods, and then follow the messages displayed on the Website.
- The Client selects the Goods by adding them to the so-called basket.
- The Customer may also purchase custom-made Goods.
- Custom made goods are marked with a "made to order" icon. Waiting time for the product is from 2 to 4 weeks.
- When placing an Order - until pressing the "Buy and pay" button - The Customer has the possibility to modify the entered data and the selected Goods.
- After the Customer using the Online Store has provided all the necessary data, a summary of the Order placed will be displayed. The summary of the Order shall include information on:
- the subject of the order,
- unit and total price of the ordered Goods, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any),
- method of payment for the Goods.
- Sending an Order by the Customer constitutes a statement of intent to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Seller under the terms of the law and described in the Regulations.
- After placing an Order, the Customer receives an e-mail message confirming that the order has been placed in the Store, together with a VAT invoice or fiscal receipt, if he or she so wished when placing the Order. The contract shall be considered concluded at the moment of the receipt by the Customer of the e-mail message referred to above.
- Customers may access these Terms and Conditions at any time through a link provided on the Website.
- Delivery of Goods is possible both in the Republic of Poland and around the world and takes place to the address specified by the Customer when placing an Order.
- The Buyer shall bear the costs associated with customs and duties.
- Delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out via the furgonetka.pl system, where the buyer can choose the form of delivery: Paczkomaty InPost or Courier. Purchased goods can be collected personally in Warsaw, by prior arrangement via e-mail ([email protected]).
- Delivery time depends on the chosen method of payment, delivery address, weight and size of the parcel and choice of delivery method, counting from the day of sending the Order by the Customer.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- A customer who is also a consumer has a 14-day period to withdraw from a sales contract without giving any reason, starting from the day on which the customer or a third party indicated by him, other than the carrier, comes into possession of the purchased goods.
- In order to exercise the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement, the Customer is obliged to inform the Seller about his decision to withdraw from the Sales Agreement by an explicit statement of intent (by sending a registered letter or an e-mail to [email protected]).
- The Customer has the right to exchange the Goods within 14 days from the date of delivery. However, this applies only to unused clothing with tags.
- Returns and exchanges of custom-made items are not possible.
EFFECTS OF WITHDRAWAL
- W przypadku odstąpienia od Umowy sprzedaży na zasadach opisanych w § 7, Sprzedający niezwłocznie, a w każdym przypadku nie później niż 14 dni od dnia skutecznego odstąpienia od Umowy sprzedaży, zwróci Klientowi wszystkie otrzymane od Klienta płatności.
- The payment will be refunded using the same means of payment that were used by the Customer in the original transaction, i.e. Tpay system or bank transfer.
- The Seller reserves the right to withhold reimbursement until the Goods are received.
- In the case of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Customer shall be obliged to send back the Goods immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the date of effective withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. The shipping address (Paczkomaty InPost number) shall be determined during the contact with the Customer.
- In case of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, the Customer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Goods. Details of the return are discussed by email ([email protected]).
- Tamara Gonzalez Perea, as the seller, is liable to the Customer who is a Consumer within the meaning of Article 221 of the Civil Code, under the warranty for defects to the extent specified in the Civil Code.
- Każdemu Kupującemu przysługuje prawo wniesienia reklamacji dotyczącej zakupionego produktu/produktów w sklepie www.laparica.com.
- Reklamację należy wnieść drogą mailową na [email protected] Niezbędne do rozpatrzenia reklamacji będzie uzupełnienie formularzu reklamacyjnego otrzymanego na drodze mailowej. W niektórych przypadkach wymagane może być przesłanie zdjęć produktów podlegających reklamacji.
- Reklamacje można składać w terminie 14 dni od chwili dostarczenia Towaru do Kupującego, o terminie złożenia decyduje data stempla pocztowego/nadania kurierskiego.
- The Seller shall respond to the complaint in writing within 30 days. Failure to consider the complaint within this period means that the complaint is considered legitimate.
- Informujemy, że Administratorem Państwa danych osobowych jest Tamara Gonzalez Perea TGP CREATIVE z siedzibą w Warszawie (00-785), przy ul. Artura Grottgera 15/1
- Your personal data will be processed for marketing purposes, and in order to enable the Administrator to provide electronic services, including the implementation of Orders and to ensure proper use of the services of the online store www.laparica.com, as well as to ensure the implementation of the Buyer's rights under the General Data Protection Regulation, i.e. the right of access, rectification and deletion of data, restriction of its processing, the right to its transfer, not to be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, and the right to object to the processing of personal data.
- Personal data are processed by the Administrator in accordance with the applicable legal provisions, in particular in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
DISPUTE RESOLUTIONIN AND PROVISIONS OF THE COFINAL
- A customer who is a Consumer can use the out-of-court complaint and claim procedure. Online shopping disputes can be resolved through mediation proceedings before the Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection or arbitration proceedings at the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection. The consumer may also use other methods of out-of-court dispute resolution.
- In the absence of interest on the part of the Customer who is a consumer in the possibility of using out-of-court methods to resolve disputes, the resolution of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer will be subject to the common courts of law, competent in accordance with the provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Settlement of any disputes arising between the Seller and the Customer, who is not a Consumer, will be subject to the competent court of law for the seat of the Seller.
- In matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions, Polish law shall apply, with particular emphasis on the Civil Code and the Act on Providing Services by Electronic Means.
- Seller reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions.
- All service orders accepted by the Seller for execution before the effective date of the new Regulations are executed on the basis of the Regulations that were in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer.
- Amendment of the Terms and Conditions shall come into force within 7 days of its publication on the Site. The Seller shall inform the Customer, 7 days before the new Terms and Conditions come into force, about the change of the Terms and Conditions with an e-mail message containing a link to the text of the amended Terms and Conditions. If the Customer does not accept the new Terms and Conditions, he/she is obliged to inform the Seller about this fact, for this purpose, information sent by e-mail to the address [email protected] is sufficient, after it is received by the Seller the agreements connecting the parties are terminated, and the Customer's Account is deleted.