Personal data controller
The Administrator of the personal data within the meaning of RODO is Tamara Gonzalez Perea TGP Creative, NIP: 8513033115, Łucka 15 Street, 00-842 Warsaw. Please be informed that the Administrator has not appointed a Personal Data Inspector, as he is not obliged to do so by law. If you have any doubts, you can contact Tamara Gonzalez Perea at e-mail address: [email protected]
We process personal information for the following purposes:
1. for the purpose of servicing Customer Orders within the online store, i.e. the execution of the order contract or taking action at the request of the data subject prior to the conclusion of the contract (booking), based on Article 6(1)(b) of the RODO, the data will be stored for the period necessary for billing;
(2) In order to comply with a legal obligation incumbent on the controller, based on Article 6(1)(c) of the RODO;
(3) For information and marketing purposes, if the data subject has given his or her consent to the processing of his or her personal data, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the RODO, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
4 For the purposes arising from the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the RODO, if you contact us by e-mail or contact form, telephone, the information you provide (e-mail address, name, first name and telephone number) will be stored to maintain contact. In order to analyze its viewing of our Online Store, e.g., Google Analytics to the extent resulting from the regulations on the storage of accounting records.
(5) Recipients of data may be payment operators, entities authorized under generally or locally applicable laws. In the case of website users, data is transferred to Google Analytics.
(6) Data whose purpose of storage has ceased shall be deleted, or if there are other statutory requirements for data storage, their processing shall be restricted.
(7) You have the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict processing of your personal data and the right to object to processing, and to data portability.
8th You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority: President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw
Cookies (so-called "cookies") - are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment and are designed to use the Service's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
The Operator of the Website is the entity placing cookies on the Website User's terminal equipment and accessing them. Cookies are stored on a user's device by a web browser when the user first accesses a website. Each time a user connects to the website for the next time, the website is able to determine that the user has already used the website in the past and can adjust its content to the user.
There are two main types of cookies used within the Service: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored in the final device of the User until logging out, leaving the website or switching off software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored in the final device of the User for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User. Cookies do not make it possible to determine
and storing your personal data. Web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies on the User's end device by default.
Using the site without changing the settings for cookies is equivalent to
with your consent to save these files in the memory of the device with which you use the site.
To manage your cookie settings, please follow the instructions for your browser.
Our website uses Google Analytics. Google Analytics is used to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. Through statistics, we can improve the provision of services. In exceptional cases where personal data are transferred to the United States, Google has submitted the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) (1) (f) RODO.
This website also uses Google Analytics to analyze the number of visits carried out on different devices using a user ID. You can disable the analysis of your device on different devices in your account under "My Data", "Personal Data"].
Our site contains links to social media sites where information about our activities is posted. At the moment we do not place social media plug-ins in the code of our website.
Google Maps integration
On our website we use Google Maps application. We have the ability to display interactive maps directly on the website, which consequently allows for convenient use of this feature.
Sposób uthe use of your data
We use all data solely for the purpose of providing services, for communication and responding to your inquiries via the contact form, as well as for the execution of concluded contracts.
You have the possibility to contact us using the electronic contact forms available on the Website. In order to contact you, it is required to provide the data necessary to contact the Administrator.
Security of your data
We make every effort to protect your data from misuse or any kind of interference or disclosure. Your data are in no way connected to your personal profile on social media e.g. LinkedIn or Facebook. However, we would like to point out that the Internet is not a 100% safe place and therefore we cannot guarantee 100% the security of your data, i.e. we cannot guarantee that your data will not be unavailable or destroyed. We do, however, use appropriate safeguards to avoid unwanted interference or breaches.
If you have any questions, please contact the administrator - contact details are indicated in the text above.
Thank you for your careful reading and best regards!
Tamara Gonzalez Perea